A GLIMPSE OF BHUTAN (3 Days)
Get a glimpse of Bhutan as you start by disembarking into a breathtaking scene. Travelling between Paro and Thimphu, the two most visited towns of Bhutan.
Day 01: ARRIVAL PARO & THIMPHU
- Upon arrival at the airport our representatives will receive and drive you through the beautiful Paro valley to Thimphu.
- Later sightseeing of Tashichhodzong, the beautiful medieval fortress/monastery that houses some government offices and His Majesty the King’s Throne Room.
- Evening at leisure in town.
- Dinner & overnight Hotel.
Day 02: THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING
- Full day sightseeing: visit Memorial Chorten, built in the memory of Late Majesty King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, Changangkha Monastery, Zilukha Nunnery, National Library which holds a vast collection of ancient Buddhist manuscripts, Zorig Chosum (Painting School).
- Lunch at a local restaurant and continue sightseeing.
- Visit Handicraft Emporium to see the exquisite artistry of traditional crafts and textile then take a stroll through the streets for a little shopping.
- In the evening visit Buddha Point a 51.5m tall Buddha statue overlooking Thimphu.
- Dinner & overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: DEPARTURE
- Early breakfast and transfer to Paro International Airport for departure.